November 24, 2013

Melancholy Journey!

"I sat back and stared at the never ending sky. Fast moving clouds took the shape of my thoughts. I saw a dragon breathing fire, a lady dissolving into thin air, the wings of an eagle, eye of the god and a kite flying away. My imagination built everything perfectly, felt like I drew a poem on the sky. Wish I could drift away with those clouds but they never bothered to look back.  I saw the last ray of sun seeping through the darkness reminding the end. And then came the ghost of the day, he slowly crept into the silence revealing the bewitching beauty of night. As I stood there trying to keep my broken pieces together I didn't even realize my shadow too have left me. Darkness hovered my head like an eagle waiting for its catch. I wish God could open his eyes for once to see my misery and take my life. Nothing changed, nothing will ever change. The cold breeze gushing through my pale skin reflected the pain in my soul. I stood there detached from myself, attached to nothing. My soul swayed in the wind like a lost kite."


No comments:

Post a Comment