March 25, 2013

Revenge…


Wrapping those cold hands around my pale body, I stared at myself on the mirror like a dead meat. I knew the devil has taken its form inside me. Silent whisper gushing in my heart says, 'kill it... kill it! Don't let it grow'. The evil has resurrected putting the old self to death. An overwhelming power within me cast out all the norms and shame. I'm no more scared, my fear has sunk in the aggression. I've scarred myself, rocking back n forth on the time machine. If not now, its never.

I felt the warmth of his breathe around the corners of my neck and the bloody beast lured around me with his lustful eyes. He was weaving his web, waiting for this moment, but the irony of life followed like a shadow. With my eyes closed, I enjoyed that enticing moment for one last time. But the painful distance to death is slow in a glass of poison. 

I drained out my pain with the wrath of death. Staring at his helpless eyes, I flew into the world of never ending silence... 

No comments:

Post a Comment