February 15, 2012

Being Insane!


 Being Insane!

           Roaming the street wondering why I feel dead when I’m supposed to be partying and enjoying the success of my career. More money and respect, what else should I ask for.

      Sleepless nights...endless conversations...planning and re-planning...confusions and disappointments... quarrels and convictions. Finally here I'm successfully out of the mess with a promotion however the question still remains the same.

Why am I doing this? For what? For whom?
     
      I can see my life, still in a mess with all of its imperfections perfectly blended. I wish the world to end now; I have no strength to face tomorrow.

    A dog eat dog world wrapped in glamour and luxury is waiting to grab me but here I am waiting for a chance to get out of this rat-race to enjoy the eternal beauty of life.

6 comments:

  1. You have a gift with words...use it carefully and don't let it rust...keep on writing/blogging as you have been doing for a year now...it will only improve...and I can see you penning down a novel sooner than later...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a ton for your valuable comment!
    Will keep writing provided I don't go lazy .. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. well it should be eminem not LP! rest is good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok will consider eminem next time ;) thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Navi,

    Nice to see you back after such a long time. One can never be a quitter. Only way for happiness is to follow own conscience and not become a greedy over-ambitious person indulging in wrong practices.

    Take care

    ReplyDelete
  6. Navi,

    Nice to see you back after such a long time. One can never be a quitter. Only way for happiness is to follow own conscience and not become a greedy over-ambitious person indulging in wrong practices.

    Take care

    ReplyDelete