April 22, 2011

Friend for life till death


       0opz! I am late again.This time I am not worried about it because I know it’s the perfect time to let go all my pain...all my feelings...all my memories... forever. His mouth filled with poison entered into me breaking each layer of my skin and with immense pleasure I enjoyed him for the last time and like a devil it rushed into my vein;a feel of heaviness in my head,pain started throbbing in my nerves. 

               It was my craze that brought him to my life but slowly he possessed my heart and painted my days with delusion. Yes, I kissed the vicious lips of addiction...fell into his inescapable hands.That numbness spread into my blood and to my life.

           Complicated life kept on confusing me and left me with embarrassment and bewilderment. And like a rescuer, he came again inducing a streak of wildness and took me to another realm where I lost myself in the halo of hallucination.The light of realization struck me late. But by then I was caught in the evil web beautifully woven by fate. I wished I could go back. There I saw him again wearing the hat of a life saver, started pumping my veins, this time not with drugs but with medicines. He tried hard to bring me back to life but I was stuck in the afterglow of illusion. 

            Flashes of memories passing by like a film reel. Who knew a silly syringe can change life upside down. Here I am with no hopes waiting for that moment of stillness. I knew only he can redeem me form this sickening life.There were days I used to swirl in pleasure but now I am in pain, ready to face death. I can feel death inching in me. My hands started weakening and I dropped him, my best worst friend. Like a free fall I fell down, I knew this is it!! 

For the last time I looked at the syringe which changed my life...

4 comments: