April 27, 2011

When she vanished


  "      I've been waiting for her but she never returned,its like she just vanished into thin air.Was feeling lonely...disheartened...and at the same time was starving to death.Unexpected visits of spiders and cockroaches scared the hell out of me.Finally i decided to get out of that spooky place.The moment I got out of my hole I realized i'm in that weird world my mom used to say slowly but carefully I started exploring the new world around me, it was strange and way beyond my imagination, the best part was I could smell food everywhere.  I kept moving,it was pitch dark, but wasn't scared this time because I remember my mother saying it is safe to be in dark.Suddenly the lights turned on, I freaked outstarted running around and somehow figured my way under a cover but I was sure that I had attracted someones attention. I could feel a movement next to me 
          I kept silent as if i didn't exist. I waited there until it was dark again. My body grew weak I'm feeling tired,haven't eaten anything for long. Memories of my mother popped up,tears rolled up in my eyes,I have no clue why she left me all alone. It was dark again, carefully I came out and started off  with my journey in search of food. I could smell something really good, I kept following the smell and at last I found it. A small piece of cheese in a box.I ran into the box with so much of excitement  and picked up the cheese.But with an alarming noise the door shut. I'm trapped! But for what...? what did i do...? was just feeling hungry, I didn't hurt anyone.Why? Why am I trapped?


 Now I know how my mother vanished..! "



      "the world looks so fascinating and tempting but let me remind you there are traps anywhere and everywhere...so you better watch your steps" 

1 comment: