June 9, 2014

Kiss of Love!

I'm sure the title either excited you or bored you yet again. I'm in a hunt to understand 'Love'... There used to be a time I believed 'love' is the intensified high you get from your lover. Today, when I turn back I want to laugh at myself... how stupid of me to think like that. I found 'love' in tress, birds, animals, places, nature and finally in the important person that is 'me'. I never knew, I could find love and happiness from within till that moment when I got this strong gush of happiness... that took me off from my feet and I started floating higher. Sounds crazy?! I know anyone who hears me now might think that. 

Do you realize that the world has gone bonkers not knowing what the reality is, I feel the whole world is in a bubble of illusion and they cut themselves of from the reality... In their unrealistic realm they are headless chickens running behind a piece of paper that sets their parameters... that piece of paper that builds their dreams and at the same time ruins your peace... People have forgotten to live life... they just exist... deep within their souls are chained and is screaming...  To satisfy the hunger of the restless soul people made another illusion within an illusion and named it 'love'. When the restless beastly soul screams in hunger they open their lustful eyes and draw a sword on another soul and suck all their energy... and call it 'love'. And in some cases two souls come together not to connect but suck energy from each other. And yet again they called it 'love'. And finally all these souls circles in the vicious spiral of life. Oh you mere humans! Open your eyes and look at the world... Come out from your illusion and see the beauty around.


I connect my soul with god, he guides me, nurtures me, enlightens me, shows me the way of light. I keep my eyes high on him. The nature and this big unexplainable universe everything is his amazing magic. He puts my heart on fire and pain to teach me life... And he shows me the essence of god that lies in me and named it 'love'.



No comments:

Post a Comment