June 10, 2014

Dance of the souls!

Well, sometimes we start things which we can't stop and that's exactly what happened when I first met him. Before even I could realize I fell into his magical realm and I couldn't resist myself. Everything around me started glowing and magnified in beauty. My heart sparkled like never before and wave after wave I was slowly drifting away to something unknown. It was time to take that leap of faith and I was ready for the free fall.

Every time we locked our hearts, we felt that stream of magic flowing between us. Our souls tangled up to create a new rhythm where we danced in love swaying back and forth. He became my wildfire and burnt down my walls. He took my hands and showed me the world through his eyes. He was in me and I was in him. We time traveled in our dreams to create wonders. 

Our jigsaw puzzle hearts fit perfectly to complete our love story. We were like two streams originated somewhere unknown followed the destiny of life to become one.  And we started our bumpy ride with all its 
twists & turns creating eddies of love & war. 


My eyes have lost its brightness, my heart has grown weak, and my memories faded away with time. But my soul fires up in the mystery of love when I cling to his wrinkled up hands. The man, who came into my crazy world and held me tight in his arm.

No comments:

Post a Comment